The Siege Machine (C# Axe FX Ultra test) The Siege Machine (C# Axe FX Ultra test)

Some asswipe has been going through and putting one's on everything, fuck that guy! Good shit though man, keep it up

OceanPlanet responds:

Ha I saw that, I did wonder if this track was really that bad lol Thanks man, glad you like it :)

OnOff OnOff

Really noisy and distorted, I like it

Senseless Senseless

Sick shit! Consider it downloaded

Elegancia - Zeal Elegancia - Zeal

Awesome! Do you listen to Dream Theater by any chance? I'm definitely getting that kind of vibe off of here.

Elegancia responds:

Thank you!
I often listen to Dream Theater but i think the biggest influence is still 'Thy Majestie'.
Don't know why. I think i have listened to their awesome stuff for too long :D

Thanks for listening anyways :)

Vaniardur - XLIII Vaniardur - XLIII

That intro was sublime, the synthy backdrop and the chord progression is definitely a highlight in this piece . The atmosphere and the post rock-y textures are absolutely killer. Imo it sounds a bit too compressed but could be my laptop speakers. Keep it up!

Obzen [Meshuggah Cover] Obzen [Meshuggah Cover]

Doesn't sound too bad!

Now don't discredit yourself, I think your tone is fine. Actually sounds just like the song! It needs some more high end though. Great job! Very close to the original.

Jakisdead responds:

Thanks for the advice man, I will work on getting those highs in a bit more! ;D

Blackhole Earth Consumption II Blackhole Earth Consumption II

Nice!

Very Devin Townsend-esque!

*old* Something Angry *old* Something Angry

Not bad!

It was kind of cool, the odd time section was a little sloppy. Really diggin the tone!

Eteocles responds:

Thanks man! Pod X3 is a pretty sick guitar processor.... and yeah, the odd time section thing wasn't originally gonna be there but I threw it in last minute because the song felt too tame for me... lol

Cheers!